
I love to sew and I love it even more when what I am sewing turns out so cute. These are the Easter dresses I made for my girls. I unpicked almost all of Eliza's at one point. I am glad I am learning the ropes of sewing before I have to make a prom dress. Every time I sit down at a sewing machine I thank my mom for teaching me how to sew. She is one of the best
seamstresses I know and I am grateful for all she
taught me. I hope my girls will want to sew too. But now I better go...I have a skirt to finish and a place mat purse to make!
2 comments:
I love how the material was sparkly when I looked close. Keep up the good work girl!
Jill, you are getting to be such a great sewer. Your girls look so cute in their pretty dresses. I am so impressed!
Post a Comment