Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas Dresses

Since today was 'Christmas Sunday' the girls got to wear their new Christmas dresses from Grandma Nancy. The only way we could get Eliza to eat her breakfast this morning was to show her her 'pretty dress' and tell her she had to eat if she wanted to wear it to Church. When she got it on she twirled and twirled and couldn't wait to show her babysitter Kaia when we got to church. Liesel loved her dress too but some how got the front decorative bow untied and I can't quite figure out how to fix it. Sigh. The dresses were a huge hit though. Thanks again Grandma Nancy.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Hi there! I noticed your blog address on my counter and thought I would drop in! Your girls are darling! I love them in their christmas dresses.

Jill said...

Thanks Emily. I learned about your site from Rachel Egbert. I believe you two have a mutual friend. I love your site and visit often. Hope thats okay.

Emily said...

Jill, that's fine! Please say hello when you drop in next time!

Britney and Seth said...

Jill,
They are BEAUTIFUL in their Dresses! Love you, Brit