How can a girl get anything better on Valentine's Day. Thank you Daniel for your gift and for the hundreds of everyday things that tell me you love me. I love you!
Awww, so sweet! Sadly, most of my roses are now in a cereal bowl since the tragic beheading by Ben. Thanks for the cute Valentines for the kids! You'll have to tell me what you think of the movie, I haven't seen it yet.
Ahh so sweet! You'll have to let me know how you like the movie. We bought it but the back said there was 'brief nudity' so we haven't decided whether or not to keep it....let me know!
Kellie...I loved the movie but I am not keeping it because of the 'bried nudity' I wish I would have read the back more carefully. Jane Austen's life is a great story though.
3 comments:
Awww, so sweet! Sadly, most of my roses are now in a cereal bowl since the tragic beheading by Ben. Thanks for the cute Valentines for the kids! You'll have to tell me what you think of the movie, I haven't seen it yet.
Ahh so sweet! You'll have to let me know how you like the movie. We bought it but the back said there was 'brief nudity' so we haven't decided whether or not to keep it....let me know!
Kellie...I loved the movie but I am not keeping it because of the 'bried nudity' I wish I would have read the back more carefully. Jane Austen's life is a great story though.
Post a Comment