Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

1. I was so excited to post tonight that I had the whole house ready for early morning seminary before the girls were in bed…I thought about setting up the chairs too but that thought of one of the girls falling off one and needing to go to the emergency room stopped me.

2. I waited by the door almost all day yesterday for my Old Navy package to come in the mail…amazing how a few new things can brighten your mood.
3. Yesterday we played Hop Scotch for Family Home Evening. You should have seen Eliza’s face when her dad got home and told her we had to do the lesson first…needless to say we played first.

4. Confession: I can’t tell you the last time I actually exercised…so when my 8 min Abs DVD came in the mail today my abs and legs where a little shell shocked by the end of the exercise…I have a long way to go!

5. I think that my whole body is still recovering from getting my wisdom teeth pulled on Friday. It went well but I am so tired (that seems to be a constant ailment).

6. So it seems as if Eliza and Liesel have become best friends over night. Yesterday and today they have just played their hearts out with each other. Before I was breaking up a fight or putting on of them in time out every couple of minutes—literally. Now I just have to stop them from filling the training potty with water or drinking milk from the jug…A HUGE improvement.

7. Did you notice the new pictures of Eliza and Liesel on the side bar? We had a photo shoot the other day and I was trilled with them…too bad that Liesel was done after three shots…someday I will get them together.

8. Since Easter is rapidly approaching I have been working on the girls Easter dresses. The fabric is cute…three different colors of the same pattern…stay tuned for more details!

9. I braved a visit to Target today to buy these. I think the guys behind me in line were a little uneasy when they saw me red faced trying to hold Lydia in one arm, keep Liesel strapped in her side of the two seater cart, and keep Eliza from opening any of the candy—who decided that candy should be at a toddlers level in the checkout line anyway.

10. I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my Stampin’ Up! stuff that I ordered from Rachel the other day…the money I made from my first photo shoot is dwindling fast…can you tell?
Hope you all have a great week!

5 comments:

Laura said...

What a great deal on those cute shirts at Target! I may have to buy some myself. And those pictures of your girls just make me smile. :)

julie said...

I found you! How are you?! You have the CUTEST girls ever! And I love their names! I super love Lydia...if I ever have a girl!!!! Anyway, so good to find you and I will keep looking at your great posts!

Abbi said...

Jill-you are such a great mom! What fun you all have-it shows in all that you do. And all the pictures are fabulous. You have a talent for sure. And good job on getting yourself a little something. It's always fun to have something new!

Emily said...

I love your new header, I wish boys could play hopscotch. I'm thinking that would not work out for our FHE any time soon. They (the boys) seem to fit in a lot of "wrassling" though...

Emily said...

I love your top 10 list, and the new header. I have to agree that getting packages is a huge treat! Sounds like things are going well;)