Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ten on Tuesday--Pictures

Welcome to our new blog! Daniel helped me get some pictures of the girls the other day and I want to know which is your favorite. Take a look at my new watermarks too. What do you think?

1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.

PS Daniel actually designed the watermarks...isn't he great?

11 comments:

rachel said...

love the new look! cute pictures!

Jenete said...

I like all the pics! And the watermark is really nice.

nathan said...

the watermarks are so cool! how did he do that? do you have to have a special program? so neat. the girls are so cute.
ps..my word verication below is jones :) how funny

Laura said...

Wow, Jill, you are a really great photographer!!! Do you have a nice SLR camera? Anyway, very cool!

It's hard to choose which picture is best!! But, I guess if I HAD to: 2, 4, and 10 are my favorites.

Carol said...

Jill, they are beautiful girls! I like pictures #5 and #9. You are amazing. Love you.......A. Carol

Holly said...

Jill,
Your pictures are amazing!!!! I love them. Your children are so beautiful. You've done good!!!!
Holly

Jenny said...

Hey cute pictures of the girls. Too bad you don't live closer. You are a professional.

MarshandKrissy said...

You are amazing! I love your pictures--love the watermark--love your girls! I miss you!!!

Laura said...

The watermarks are fun. I really like the one with "Jill" in the middle and "Photo by" surrounding it. Very cool. Way to go Daniel.

You have a great photographic eye, and of course, adorable subjects! I'm just getting to know my Rebel and see what it can do....and I love it so far. I still have a long way to go before I really stretch the legs on it, but I am really glad I got it.

And thanks for your comments. We are super excited to be parents!!

Anonymous said...

Thats a hard choice...they are all so cute, I think 4 and 7 are my faves.

Kellie said...

All of the pictures are soo cute but I think I would pick #1 as my favorite!