Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday Spotlight

Meet the two new members of our family....
The is Mary the brown bear. Born March 18, 2009 and is 14 inches long and 9 oz. Liesel loves her new best friend. This is Fluffy. Born the same day as Mary and is 15 inches and 7 ounces. Eliza carries her everywhere.
We had a great time at Build-a-Bear on Dad's day off. The girls keep saying they want to go back. We made a great memory!

3 comments:

Emily said...

I love build a bear!!! Shhh- don't tell, but I went and made one myself (for the new baby, of course!)

Cathie said...

What cute little girls! They are so adorable. I am an old friend of Daniel's. My friend, Alexis Phillips, sent me a link to your blog today and it was fun to catch up on your darling family. Your pictures are great too! Good luck with "nesting" and baby #4! How exciting! :)

Alexis said...

Hi Chaffin family! So last week I thought about making my blog private and Daniel's sister Laurel gave me her email so she could be invited to read it.... so then I found her blog and then yours. Anyway, your girls are simply adorable! Good luck with the new one on the way!