It is 4am and I've been awake for an hour. Lately I haven't been able to sleep well. I went to the doctor on Tuesday and am showing some signs of pre-term labor...contractions, lower back pain, pelvic pressure, nausea...needless to say I am not felling well. The doctor did a test called fetal fibernectin (FFN), the presence of a hormone around your cervix that increases the risk of pre-term labor especially in the next two weeks. And the results were positive (much to the surprise of my doctor). They gave me two shots of a steroid to speed up the babies lung development and I am suppose to "take it easy." Obviously with three little girls under the age of four that is a little tricky but the ladies from the ward are helping until my mom gets her Friday. Thanks again mom for coming, I can't believe how weak I have been lately (physically and emotionally).
13 comments:
Glad your mom will be here to help you out! I bet the girls will love it too. Let me know how I can help!
Hope you feel better! Good thing reinforcements are coming - they never stop being our moms!
Yay for your mom coming to be with you! What would we do without our moms??? I was on bedrest in the hospital for 3 months with my twins. I honestly CANNOT imagine trying to do that with 3 other little ones around. Stay positive..which I know you are great at. I'll be thinkin' about you.
I hope everything goes well. Good luck. You do have the best mom ever.
You'll be in our thoughts and prayers!
I hope you get to feeling better! Make sure you follow your doctor's order and take it easy- I don't reccommend going into labor months before you are due. Stay positive and call me if you want to talk- that always seems to help!
Jill, I just heard about this yesterday from Sara. I am so glad your mom is coming to help. I'll definitely be thinking about you and praying that all will go well with the new baby.
We're thinking of you and praying for you too. I'm so sorry. Glad your mom's coming. And in the meantime let's hear it for the Relief Society, eh? :)
Vaughn and I found out yesterday from Mom and we have been praying for you. We'll continue to do so. I wish that I could come to be with you too. I've been worried sick about you so tell all the relief society sisters who have been helping out "thank you!" from me. I'm glad that Mom will be there soon. Sure love you!
Oh My! You are an amazing woman! Seth and I will keep you in our prayers .. Really do REST!
Jill, I'm thinking of you and praying for you guys. So glad your mom could be there. HOpe all goes well with the little one!
Your in our thoughts and prayers:)
Hang in there and I hope things get better! Thank heaven for Moms!! :)
Post a Comment