
2. Is is 9pm right now and Daniel is just heading home from work...but luckily he sold a house today!3. Did you know that a 50 cent soda pop and three foam cups can buy you at least 20 minutes of entertainment? It was worth every penny during our visit to the auto shop today.
4. Meet Peter's new little buddy. He doesn't have a name yet but he is the perfect friend to help Peter keep his head propped up in his car seat. He comes with us every where.
5. We took Eliza and Liesel to their yearly check up last week. They look fantastic and are growing like weeds. Both look to be at least as tall as me when they grow up.
6. The word is out that we have a boy at our house...people keep dropping in with clothes. What would we do without all of you? Thank you so much for your generosity. I even have a friend who is going to teach me to make ties...isn't that fabulous! I need all the help I can get with boy things.
7. QOTD: The doctor was asking Liesel questions at her yearly check up.
Doctor: Liesel what do we do when we are hungry?
Liesel: We clean up!


7 comments:
Sounds like you guys are busy, busy! He is beautiful and I can see his sisters in him!
Peter is the cutest, sweetest most beautiful baby ever!
you have so much fun at your house! I heard Bekah was getting married, I'm so excited for her. as you know, marriage is the best.
I don't know if you'll remember us or not, I'm sure Daniel will remember Ben but somehow we found your blog! I really don't remember how :) But you have such a cute family and congrats on your newest addition! He is a handsome little fella! Hope all is well! Ben and Amber Sessions
Yeah!!!! A boy, that's so fun. I'm sure the big sisters are so excited. Peter is so cute and I love that name--it goes great with Daniel. Congratulations. I'm happy for you that everything went well and that he arrived here safely.
Chris
Congratualtions on the new baby boy! I'm sure everyone has already told how how completely different the boys are from the girls. I love your fam. picture. It so cute. Hope you're doing well, adjusting to your new life with 4 little ones. I'm sure they keep you busy all the time. They're all so cute! Love the updates.
You have the most beautiful little family. Congratulations on the BOY!!!
Post a Comment