Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday's Fun Five

Okay so I just really wanted to post.

1. We attempted some family pictures this week. Overall not bad considering our clan. We will see if we decide to make another attempt. Sometimes things just have to be 'good enough.'

2. Posted the wrong link to the New Family Search Website so find the right one here. Daniel and I spent two hours on it last night and we both loved it.

3. Lydia is sporting a new look. It is called the "Fight with a Bike" look. What do you think?

4. Eliza & Liesel have found new joy in playing "Dress Up for Date Night." Their favorite place to go is to the temple.

5. Anyone know of a piano looking for a new home? We rearranged our living room and realized that we might just have some room for just such an item.

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

That looks like it hurt! I am so glad they love to go to the temple on their dates!

Emily said...

Lydia looks so tough! What are your plans for Thanksgiving? You want to come on over?