Wednesday, March 3, 2010

mobility

Oh the joy that it brings!

7 comments:

*LaUrA* said...

oh my goodness can a face be any cuter than that! He is perfect!

Lorraine said...

Love this picture. How fun to be mobile!

Anonymous said...

Yes, looks like you have your hands full. Good luck keeping stuff out of his mouth. I found a string in Konrads diaper. Boy they can find everything on the floor. He is a cutie! :)

Shayla said...

cute kid!!!

Jones Journaling? said...

Wow I bet it is fun to have him movin around about! What a hansom little man! Peter you look like the new BMOC... from a college perspective of course!

jenni jones said...

He'd win cutest baby contest by a million!!!!

Des said...

CUTE CUTE little face. I love his big blue eyes.
man, isn't amazing how much more content in life they become when they can do those little things by themselves. he is so cute.