Friday, July 2, 2010

Eliza

So I was going to post all the pictures from my photo shoot but then I thought it would be more fun for each child to have their own post. So without further ado...

I give you Eliza. Five, fun & full of energy.

So which is your favorite? The winning picture will be added to the sidebar.

9 comments:

julie said...

CUTE!

I like the 3rd one..though they are all super darling.

Laura said...

I agree, they're all adorable! I vote for #2.

Emily said...

your girls are adorable. seriously. Well, just to complicate things, I vote for number 1!

Lorraine said...

I love them all for different reasons. I vote for #1.

Jenete said...

They are all adorable! But I vote for #2:)

Shane and Amy Jo said...

Gorgeous! I love #2.

The Rexburgites said...

She looks so cute, I vote 2

*LaUrA* said...

She is a beauty! I vote for #3.

Cassi :) said...

Again, I love the one with the flowers, but am voting #2, the angle is awesome, great photography, Jill!