We started they day with pancakes in the form of ones and twos. Here is Eliza wearing hers.
The presents were a big hit. Grandma Nancy got both of the girls baby dolls. (Thanks Grandma Nan) Eliza loves to give her's a bottle and make the sucking noises herself. Daniel got both of the girls a camping chair. Liesel likes them the most, she just sits there and watches her big sister run all over the place.
The birthday cake was fun. I made a chocolate ice cream cake roll. Liesel loved hers and ended up eating two slices. Eliza picked at hers for a while and decided it wasn't worth the effort. Silly girl.
Liesel, I love you for your sweetness and your tender spirit. I love to watch you take everything in as you watch so closely with your beautiful blue eyes.
Happy Birthday Girls. We love having you in our family!


1 comment:
What a fun birthday that must have been. Those girls are so lucky to have such great parents. They are so cute, and I am sure that one day they will be best friends.
Post a Comment