Eliza and Liesel love the park. On Monday when Daniel was home, we took the girls to get some pics. It was a little overcast but the girls just loved every minute.
Liesel loves the
swings. She probably would be content to swing all day long. I love these pictures of her really just enjoying the experience.


Eliza loves to have
a taste of the whole park. She will swing for a while and then head over to the slide and tunnel and then run back. I love this picture of her looking out of a hole in the tunnel. She loves to move the tick-tack-toe pieces but doesn't really know why they are there. It is fun to see her just truly enjoy
exploring this new place.


Liesel did discover the slide this visit. I was trying to get a great picture of the two together but alas,
photographing two toddlers is impossible. But I did get this great picture of Liesel.
Overall it was a great experience and the girls can't wait to go back again. Hopefully to play rather than for another photo shoot.
1 comment:
You got some great ones!
Post a Comment