Thursday, October 11, 2007

A Birthday Surprise

I celebrated my 25th birthday on Monday and it was a great one. Daniel pulled out all the stops to make it one of the best. In the three years we have been married, it has been hard for him to really surprise me with anything...mostly because I am so observant and nosey. But he did it this year. He let me sleep in and made me breakfast and gave me the laminator he had hidden in the garage...all of which I knew about. Then the surprise came at lunch. A brand new digital Canon Rebel XT camera. What a gift and what a surprise. You can't get a husband any better than mine!


Here is my favorite shot so far with my new camera.
Oh the possibilities!

1 comment:

The Rexburgites said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a fun day. Did you take the top picture with the girls eating strawberries with your new camera?
love you!