Saturday night was our ward Trunk-or-Treat activity and the girls loved it. I made Eliza a snowman costume because she loves the song "Once there was a snowman." Liesel was the bee that Eliza was last year. I was a little worried that a hand-me-down costume wouldn't be that exciting but Liesel stole the show. From her cute waddle that wiggled the bee stinger to her iron grip on her candy pumpkin, there weren't very many adults who didn't stop and stare. Luckily Eliza's desire for adult attention only lasted long enough to get the next candy wrapper off. It was a great night. And of course we couldn't celebrate anything with out a visit from our great friend Nancy. She brought the girls each a cup full of stickers and treats. What a way to win us all over! Happy Halloween to all of you! We hope yours' is just as fun!
2 comments:
Jill, the snowman costume is sooo cute! You guys look like you had a fun time. I can't believe how big Liesel looks...TOO CUTE!
Hi Chaffin Family,
Looks like you had a lot of fun for Halloween! Cute Costumes! Miss you lots!
Post a Comment