- So I promised to post pictures from the reunion but alas I haven't edited any yet. So you get this one from my sister-in-law Emily. It is sure fun to have an updated family photo.

- Eliza got strep throat last week and we have tried unsuccessfully to remember to give her medication morning and night.
- Lydia's six month check up went well. She is growing again and is just darling. I could just watch her all day she is so much fun...here is a pic I got of her at the park the other day.
- I have started potty training Eliza and Liesel again. Thing are looking hopeful with Eliza thanks to this...but I am afraid we have missed the window with Liesel. She will go into the bathroom and close the potty to use it as a stool to wash her hands. As soon as the water goes on she goes potty...so at least it is the bathroom.
- Daniel gave me a night out last night...it was fabulous. I went shopping and bought myself a new outfit for church. Oh it felt so good to have something new that fits right and makes me feel pretty...unlike all the everyday mom clothes...which after this week are a little gross.
- Check out my look-alike meters at the bottom of our page...kind of fun.

We hope you are all well. Anyone with helpful potty training tips is welcome at my house anytime.


9 comments:
Jill, I love the picture of Lydia- so sweet! My advice for potty training: Just put them in panties and skip the pull-ups. They may have some accidents, but they will learn much quicker than with pull-ups. Also, I bribe with candy. Good luck!
Cure pictures of the girls. Lydia looks like she is getting so big. Can you believe that our babies are already 6 months old? CRAZY!! I wish I had potty training tips for you, but alas I don't. Good luck with it.
you guys have such a cute family. Good luck on the potty training. You are probably a pro- I had my first round of it with Sydney....it felt like it took forever for her to finally really get the hang of it! take care!
I would like to recommend reading Potty Training in Less Than A Day. It helped us with both of our girls. It teaches you to teach the child the feeling of when they need to get to the potty. I can lend you mind if you want to check it out (email:meganstahr@hotmail.com). I am sure I can get it to you through Rachel. I also agree with Emily. No pull ups. They delay the process! I love the pictures. They are great.
Jill, you look beautiful in that family picture. What a great looking bunch your family is. Love your photos - keep 'em coming, they encourage me to keep working on my skills!!
the pictures are so cute! after potty training 4 and having 2 more to go....my advice...do whatever works! :) good luck!
Jill, you have the most cute family there is! If you'd like to send them to Arizona to stay with me, I'll take them anytime! PS. Did you call Lydia Leisel in her 6th month picture? Love you!
What cute pictures!
Good luck on potty training...we're going to give it a go here soon, so, ahh, let me know what works for you! :)
Your family is adorable. I love that family picture. I don't envy you in the least with the whole potty training thing. It took us a few tries with Kenzie. She just wasn't ready. What finally worked for her was this: I made her wash out her underwear when she had an accident. She didn't mind walking around with wet panties, but then I started making her rinse them out in COLD water in the tub, and she HATED that. She was trained in 2 days.
Post a Comment