Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Wedding Update

Sorry it has been so long since my last update; I have been in Idaho and Utah for my sister's wedding and a family reunion. More pics of the reunion later. I was in charge of taking pictures at the reception so I thought I would post a few of my favorite. It was a fabulous affair.
Here's the happy couple. The receiving line was on the gazebo in my parents back yard. I love this view from below.
Sister Derricott and Sister Stander made the cake, flowers, and decorations...it was a beautiful evening.
Jenni wanted this picture of the rings and the bouquet...I love the perspective.
More pictures of the reunion to come...don't you just love vacation?

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Hurray! I'm so glad that you posted pictures. I tried to make it to the reception, but things just didn't fall into place.

They make a beautiful couple!

Sara said...

Gorgeous pictures, Jill! They are really beautiful.
It was so good to see you guys too. I totally meant to take pictures when we were together and forgot. Oops.
Excited to see your reunion pictures.

Emily said...

Jill, the pictures turned out beautiful- good job!

Laura said...

It was so good to see you too. Let me know the next time you're coming to town and we'll get together! Your pictures are beautiful -- can't wait to see more.

Jenny said...

The pictures turned out so good. Aren't weddings so much fun?

rachel said...

What fabulous pictures! It looks like it was a beautiful reception.