Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Our Disneyland Adventures

So I feel like such a slacker just barely posting about our trip to Disneyland. We caught a stomach bug on our way home and are still in recovery. So here is a brief glimpse at all the fun.

One of the highlights was our back stage pass to meet the princesses. And who do you suppose was there? Cinderella and Snow White. I could have kissed them both. Liesel had been talking about seeing Snow White for weeks. Luckily that dream came true.
Liesel was a little shy but not as shy as Eliza. This is about as close to them as she got. Kind of funny since that is all she could talk about before we left...seeing the Princesses.
The best part of the trip was being with cousins...swimming, waiting in line, riding the carousel (over and over), the parade with Grandpa, matching shirts, pretty dresses...the memories will last forever.
The wedding was also fantastic. Congratulations again Andrew and Tara...we are so thrilled for you!
The girls loved their new pretty dresses from Grandma Nan.Here is our attempt at a nice family photo...can you see the cheese stick in Liesel's hands...good times!
Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and a fantastic New Year. I hope to be asleep before it is midnight here...is that weak?

4 comments:

rachel said...

Thanks for the update! The pictures with the princesses are so cool!

Laura said...

What great princess pictures! At least they weren't crying like ours did with Santa. hehe.

Vaughn said...

You guys look great! and congratulations on another baby on the way! You both are the best parents. Tell your girls that Uncle Vaughn and Aunt Jenni think they are so pretty in their new dresses.

Vaughn said...

I like Liesel's pictures with Cincerella and Snow White. It looks like she's thinking, "Okay, this is what I thought I always wanted...but now, I'm no so sure..."