PETER DANIEL
16 JUNE 2009 @ 2:28am
8 lbs 10 oz : 21 in

Can you believe it? We have a BOY!
For the first hour after delivery I was so confused. What do I do with a boy? Well, we're about to find out. Daniel has been a bit protective of his little man. (Scout camp hasn't ever sounded so inviting!)

We love you Peter and are so happy you were brave enough to come to our house!


17 comments:
Congratulations! Such a beautiful BIG boy! Lots of new experiences after three girls, I'm sure, but lots of fun! We love our one boy and 3 girls!
Yeaaaaaa!!! Once again, Congratulations! We are so excited for you. I hope your girls are more excited about Peter than they look in the photo...
Congrats! I'm so excited for you! Peter is adorable and I'm glad you're both doing well!
Congrats!! Little boys are so fun and full of energy!! Glad everything turned out good for you guys!
Congrats!! He is darling! I can't wait to meet him. Love the family photo.
Woo Hoo! We are thrilled for you! Can't wait to meet the little guy:)We also love our one boy and 3 girls:)
How wonderful! Congrats and I am sure you will figure out what to do with a boy;)Hopefully ours will come soon I am ready to meet this little guy.
Welcome Peter! What a handsome fellow!
I am glad that he finally arrived!
He's beautiful! So excited for you guys to have a boy! Jill you look great for just having a baby. :)
He is ADORABLE!!! It wasn't that he was brave to come to your house, but extremely extremely lucky! Congrats!!
yeah! I'm so glad he came safely and is healthy, and you too! Good job, he's beautiful.
Congratulations Chaffin family! Peter is such a handsome little man and we are so happy for his safe arrival, and that you are doing well Jill!
We are also fans of 3 girls and 1 boy. Makes for a special bond with dad! Good looking family!
Yay! Congratulations!
Oh, happy day!!!!! Congratulations!!!! He's such a cutie! I'm with you - what do you DO with boys?? When you only have girls, it's a good question! haha
Oh Jill and Daniel.. A BOY! YEAH! Seth and I are so excited for your family! So glad all is well and you both are healthy! A good size boy too! Fabulous!
Yay.. That is so wonderful. I am glad to see that your all doing well. What a beautiful family you have Jill.
Post a Comment