Monday, May 14, 2007

Grocery Shopping

This morning I went grocery shopping with the girls. It was going fine until I slipped on an egg and realized that Eliza was cracking the eggs and letting them fall through the cart. Luckily we only lost one egg though. By the time we were done shopping we had opened two cheese sticks (which the girls devoured) the fish crackers, a package of smarties and nearly opened and dumped a yogurt. All of this with a lot of tears, a lost sandal (which thankfully someone found and tracked me down) and a nearly frazzled mom. Now I know why my mom would take us home from the grocery store and say "I am never taking you shopping again." It was quite the intense shopping trip and I only had two kids. I don't think I will go anywhere when I have three.

3 comments:

Daniel said...

That is awesome. Motherhood. Just living the dream. I love you.

rachel said...

Thank goodness Walmart is open 24 hours a day so we can shop while the kids are sleeping!! Glad you made it through. Let me know next time and you can go by yourself!

Jessica said...

I am sure glad that you are learning all the tricks of how to do these things. You sure will be getting lots of calls from me when I have kids (years down the road of course.)