We so loved having you here Grandma. Thanks so much for the day away for Daniel and me...we are forever in your debt.
When we dropped Grandma off at the airport we picked up my sister Jenni. We went to see the Colorado State Capitol because...if you stand on the thirteenth step, you are exactly one mile above sea level...hence the reason Denver is nick-named the Mile High City. After realizing I hadn't taken hardly any pics with Grandma here, I had to make up for it with Jenni.


After the capitol we went to the Molly Brown House Museum in honor of my Mother...who loves the movie 'The Unsinkable Molly Brown.'
Can you tell how much the girls love Aunt Jenni? Because of her, the girls' new favorite songs are "Twinkle Twinkle Little Liza" and "The Jenni's on the Bus Go...Ha Ha Ha!" Yes we absolutely loved living in a musical for the week Jenni was here.
This was our picnic at Garden of the Gods on Saturday. It was a beautiful day and we loved having Dad with us!



Eliza loved hiking...luckily dad was there to just follow her around wherever she wanted to go. We are all looking forward to the Memorial Day Camp out.

It has been a fantastic few weeks. Thanks so much Grandma and Jenni for the visits...we will Cherish the memories!
Just in case your not tired of pictures yet...here is one I got of Liesel the other day with her new shoes...isn't she darling.















4 comments:
Going anywhere with Jenni IS living in a musical. Music,your cute girls, and amazing Daniel (I learn through Heather)...equals paradise! How fun! Thanks for letting me share in your blog!
Oh my giggedy Gosh! This little girl is a doll! I cannot even begin to tell you how much I wish that I had been there. But it is ok. Someone had to stay home and holddown the fort! I love you guys I also love seeing pictures of the girls. You are so great to share them with all of us. And you photography is getting better and better. Go Jill!
So excited to hear you guys are planning on going to Memorial Weekend, hope we get to be there too so we can see you guys again! Cute pictures!!!
Oh how fun! I miss the Jones girls so much! You guys were always doing something so fun! I sure love you guys!
Post a Comment