skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Feeling the Baby
I felt my baby move this morning for the first time. I am seventeen and a half weeks along and I was getting nervous for this baby. But I went to the doctor yesterday and heard the heartbeat again. That is always reassuring. With Eliza and Liesel I felt them move by 14 or 15 weeks so maybe this third baby will be my mellow boy. We will have to wait and see. But for now I love your kicking baby and I can't wait to hold you in my arms.
2 comments:
Are you going to wait to find out what the sex of the baby is? Your getting closer! Its so exciting!
Laurel,
I think we will wait. My Ultra sound is on the 7th of Sept so well see. If it is a boy I would like to know but then that would give it away. So we'll see.
Post a Comment