skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Pig Tails
Yesterday I tried pig tails in Eliza's hair for the first time. They turned out so cute that I told her we needed to take a picture. She was so excited that she hopped right up into the "picture chair" but then I told her they would be better outside, she ran out the door and gave me this pose.
Isn't she DARLING?
Then since dad was working just around the corner we had to go on a walk and show him our new dew.
Our walk isn't complete without Eliza getting a turn to push. I think Liesel loves to just sit and observe. Regardless of who is pushing--unless she accidentally gets pushed off the side walk.All in all, it was a good day for a new look.
1 comment:
She looks darling! I'm so glad we got to see eliza and leisal at the wedding. hooray for pigtails!
Post a Comment