Daniel and I celebrated our third anniversary yesterday. It seems crazy how much has happened in those three short years: two Bachelors Degrees, two kids, two 'new' cars, two moves, a house, starting a masters program, surviving two layoffs, and everything else in between. With all that has happened it just seems like we have always been married.Since this was our first anniversary without a nursing baby, we went all out. We got a baby-sitter from 12pm-12am on Saturday. We went to the temple and then to a little touristy amusement park with shops, rides, and a dinner theater. It was fun to be together. The whole park was slightly mediocre but it was fun to have the freedom of being together without the kids.
Daniel, I love you for your constant concern for my welfare, your love of our children, your enthusiasm for school, your drive for work, your excitement for seminary, and your give it 100% attitude. You are everything I ever hoped for in a husband. Thanks for 3 great years!


3 comments:
Happy Anniversary! It sounds like you had fun. Thank you for being wonderful examples!
Congratulations! SOunds like you had a fun day... When are you guys coming to town?
Congratulations! Happy aniversary late. I just want to say that you look fabulosly beautiful! WOW! Here is to forever. :) -- LOVE HEATH
Post a Comment