Congratulations on your engagement Jenni and Vaughn!
We can't think of a couple more perfect for each other!
Jenni...I love you for the millions of fun moments we have had growing up.
Vaughn...I love you for making Jenni so happy and for your great friendship in high school. It is so fun to know you'll be my brother.
Welcome to the family!
We can't wait for June 21st.


5 comments:
Wow...you and Vaughn will be in-laws!! It is always funny to see who end up together from Twin. I think the match with these two couldn't be more perfect!!! Congrats to those 2 woohoo!!!
Hi Jill! My sister Lindsay works with Jenni so I've been getting some updates on the romance from her. I think it's so awesome! What a cute couple.
Your girls are darling cute! So good to see how you are doing.
Amy
Exciting news! Send my congrats to Jenni. I love your pictures from your last post and I'm counting down the days until Memorial Day!
CONGRADULATIONS! Vaughn and Jeni! Yeah! I am so excitd for the both of you! Amazing how the Lord has a plan for us! So great you two are getting married! Love you!
Thanks everybody. Thanks, Jill for posting that funny picture of us. It is one of the only decent photos we have. Since we haven't been together very often, we don't have many photos together. We'll have to get another one taken that we can send to people and post online. Thank you, though, for welcoming me into the family so readily. No promises, though, on getting to sit by me at family gatherings. You'll have to duke it out with Claire, first.
Post a Comment